Located at the northeast corner of Lake Robbins and Six Pines Drive, The Ice Rink is open daily through Monday, January 20, 2014 with operating hours Monday through Thursday, 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Friday, 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.; and Sunday, noon – 7 p.m. The Ice Rink will also be open on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
The daily promotions are:
- Monday – Bring a Friend Day. Simply purchase one full-price admission with skate rental and get the next one free.
- Tuesdays – Resident’s Day. Residents of The Woodlands can save $3 off the weekday price of an adult admission ticket.
- Wednesday – Dollar Off Day. Save $1 off the weekday price adult admission.
- Thursday – Hot Cocoa Day. Skaters and non-skaters can receive one complimentary cup of Hot Cocoa at The Ice Rink indoor concession area.
- Friday – Rock n’ Skate Night. Skaters can skate to great rockin’ music and a light show from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.